Add local game to iCafeCloud
If you have games that you want to add to iCafeCloud to show in the client iCafeMenu, then follow the steps below.
- First, move the game to the proper folder (If possible) (Figure 1).
- Open iCafeCloud web admin panel, then click Add “+” button (Figure 2).
- On the “Game” modal, enter the game name, choose the correct “Category” and the “Game Type” (Figure 3).
- Click on the “Browse” button to select the game path and executable file (Figure 4).
- Select the PC groups (Figure 5). The game will be only for the selected PC groups.
- The icon for the game will be auto generated when you select the game executable, however, you need to select the “Poster”. Click the “Choose file” button for Poster, select the poster file and click the “Open” button (Figure 6).
Important: the poster size should be 160px by 240px (160x240 px). If your poster size is different you can crop or resize to the specified size.
- Now, click the save button to add the game to the iCafeCloud.