Add local game to iCafeCloud
If you have games that you want to add to iCafeCloud to show in the client iCafeMenu, then follow the steps below.
- First, move the game to the proper folder (If possible) (Figure 1).
- Open, iCafeCloud web admin, then click Add “+” button (Figure 2).
- On the “Game” modal, enter the game name, choose the correct “Category” and the “Game Type” (Figure 3).
- Click on the “Browse” button to select the game path and executable file (Figure 4).
Note: On the “Game Save” field you can write a path that will be saved to the server.
List of environment variables:
- %userprofile% it is like: C:\Users\%username%
- %PROGRAMDATA% it is like: C:\ProgramData\
- %SystemDrive% it is like: C:\
- %LOCALAPPDATA% it is like: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local
- %APPDATA% it is like: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming
For games with one folder to save just write the path where games write saves.
Example: %userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\
Some games have two folders to save, for example one folder with configs and one with game saves, so in this case you should add path to two folders from different locations use the vertical bar ( | ) between each path.
Example: %userprofile%\Documents\My Games\RockstarGames\|%LOCALAPPDATA%\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames\
Some games write saves on the game folder, for these games you should just write a path where saves are placed without a game path.
- The icon for the game will be auto generated when you select the game executable, however, you need to select the “Poster”. Click the “Choose file” button for Poster, select the poster file and click the “Open” button (Figure 5).
Important: the poster size should be 160px by 240px (160x240 px). If your poster size is different you can crop or resize to the specified size.
- Now, click the save button to add the game to the iCafeCloud.