Add steam games to iCafeCloud
add, steam, games
- Open Steam on the server side.
- Login to Steam using your steam credentials (username and password).
- Download the game from steam, let's take “Adventure Quest 3D” as an example (Figure 3).
- Scroll down and click “Play Game” (Figure 4).
- Click “Next” to continue (Figure 5).
- After some preloading click “Finish” to start the game download (Figure 6).
- Let the game download and complete (Figure 7).
- After the game has been downloaded fully, quit “Steam”.
- Now add game from the iCafeCloud server or CP, refer to: Add local games
- Always add the correct executable file next to the correct APPID provided by Steam by checking their Database at https://steamdb.info/ and searching for the appropriate game as shown in (Figure 8).
- Similarly, other games can be added.