1. Since the default installer will install EA Games on the C with no ability to change that , download this file first and run it on the server.
For windows 10
For windows server
2. Use the default installer to fix it if it didn't launch after installation.
3. Store every EA game you own in %GameDisk%/Program Files/EA Games
4. As a result, the path for EA Games will be as follows: %GameDisk%/Program Files/EA Game/Game
5. If the EA launcher's background services give an error when An Ea Game is launched on the client PC,
Using the super client (image + game disk), launching the default installer, will fix the game.