Fix iCafeCloud not connecting to cloud panel during first installation
After installing iCafeCloud server and logging in to it using the license and password there may be cases where iCafeCloud does not connect to the cloud panel (Figure 1).
To resolve this you have to enable icafemenu first in the games page of the icafecloud panel. Here is how you can do it.
- Login to the iCafeCloud panel using the license, username and password.
- Then, open “Games” page and search ‘iCafeMenu” and right click on it and choose “Enable game” (Figure 2)
- Click on the “Save” button to enable it (Figure 3).
- Now, open the iCafeCloud server application and click the “Refresh” button (Figure 4).
- It will refresh and start downloading “iCafeMenu” (Figure 5)
- It will also connect to the cloud panel and show online (Figure 6).