Wiki Home Games page How to add Mailru Games
How to add Mailru Games
add, mailru, games
We have added support for Mailru game type. To use it follow the steps below.
- Login to the cloud panel, from the Game page, search for “Mailru” to see the game in the list then right click on the “Mailru Game Center” and choose “Enable game” (Figure 1).
- Choose the correct path for the Mailru game center and then choose the executable then click “Save” button (Figure 2).
- After enabling “Mailru Game Center”, add games from Mailru by clicking the “+” button (Figure 3).
- In the “Add Game” modal, write the name of the game, Category as “Launcher Games” and choose the “Game type” as “mailru” (Figure 4).
- Now, you need to enter the “AppID”, to get the AppID, open the properties of the shortcut for the game and copy the id after “mailrugames://play/” (Figure 5).
- Enter the AppID you got from earlier in the “AppID” field, choose the game folder and the executable, then click the “Save” button (Figure 6).
- Now, from the iCafeMenu client, click the game and it will run using the Mailru Game Center.
- We have added support for the license pool for Mailru games as well. You can add license(accounts) for mailru games for your center and allow customers to play it like other license pool games.
- If you don't have the shortcut on the desktop, then you can create a new shortcut for the game from the GameCenter.
- Click the down arrow next to the “Play” button and choose “Set up shortcut on desktop” (Figure 7).