When you login to the iCafeMenu client and run a game. If the game has a save path set, then your save files will be saved to the server.
- Click the settings button on the “Games” page(Figure 1).
- Enable the game save function. Then you will be able to set game save drive, limitation in MB, time period to save the user and user files and saved game load time (Figure 2).
- Edit the game and in the “Game Save” field, you can write a path that will be saved to the server (Figure 3).
List of environment variables:
- %userprofile% it is like: C:\Users\%username%
- %PROGRAMDATA% it is like: C:\ProgramData\
- %SystemDrive% it is like: C:\
- %LOCALAPPDATA% it is like: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local
- %APPDATA% it is like: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming
For games with one folder to save just write the path where games write saves.
Example: %userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\
Some games have two folders to save, for example one folder with configs and one with game saves, so in this case you should add path to two folders from different locations use the vertical bar ( | ) between each path.
Example: %userprofile%\Documents\My Games\RockstarGames\|%LOCALAPPDATA%\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames\
Some games write saves on the game folder, for these games you should just write a path where saves are placed without a game path.