- iCafeCloud has a mining function with various options for the centers.
- The purpose of this function is to help gaming centers get some extra revenue from the hardwares they already have without much knowledge on the mining field.
- The setup of mining is just a few clicks as we will show below.
Mining can be accessed by admin only in the web panel (Figure 1).
- Mining with iCafeCloud is default disabled if you want to enable it then you should contact our live support to activate the mining. Otherwise the mining cannot be started (Figure 2).
Once the mining has been activated follow the steps mentioned below:
- Check if iCafeMenu is updated to the latest version.
- Go to the “Miner” page and click the “Mining configure” button at the top right (Figure 3).
- Enter your USDT ERC20 address and make sure you enter the correct address as there is no refund option in crypto wallet and use the “ERC20” option (Figure 4).
We suggest creating a wallet in Binance as it's easy and simple.
- Select the PCs that you want to enable for mining and check the mining tool.Available options for miners are Nvidia 6+gb and Nvidia/AMD (Figure 6).
Nvidia+6gb ETH is used for Nvidia GPUs only, more than 6gb vram and mining Ethereum.
- Nvidia/Amd auto is used for both Nvidia LHR and AMD, can support GPUs with 4+gb vram and will auto-mine the best crypto not just ETH based on GPUs performance.
“We suggest using the Nvidia/AMD auto mining if your cards are LHR (Lock hashrate) if not better use the Nvidia +6 option”
- After that, restart or boot the PCs and the mining function will be activated.
- Pcs start mining automatically if they are IDLE for 5 minutes and stop mining automatically once the customer logs in.
The miner can only work with WIN10 and Driver version newer than 461.33
Once the GPUs start mining the panel will look like in figure 7.
- USD amount as profit of this month.
- USD amount as profit in the last 24 hours.
- USD amount as all time profit which is profit till date.
- USD amount of unpaid balance
- Hash rate of total pcs in current time.
- List of the pcs showing hash rate, GPU model, temp, power, and last time used in mining.