Wiki Home Settings page Set prices
Set the prices according to your cafe rates and currency.
- To set the price click the “Setting” on the left side to open the settings page, then click the “ Define price” tab (Figure 1).
- You can add a new price by clicking on the plus button (Figure 2).
- You can set either a fixed price or dynamic price. For fixed price, enter price name, select “Fixed price” in price type and enter the amount per hour on the “Price#1” (Figure 3.1).
You can easily customize the color of the price selected by pressing on color option and change it to any color you want (Figure 3.2) , it will shown in preview tab (Please refer to Figure 8)
- If you want to add different price for different hours, enter the price at “Price#2”: select the hours and click the “Price#2” option. You can add up to 4 different prices (Figure 4).
Please be aware that this function requires you to specify the right timezone if you live in a country that uses daylight saving time. For example, Lebanon in winter is GMT+2, but in summer it is GMT+3.
- Or you can set the price in dynamic range, select “Dynamic Price” in price type, and then add the required prices; then click the “OK” button to save the changes (Figure 5).
- You can add more prices as required according to your cafe’s hourly rate (Figure 6).
From the above figure, we can know that prices change according to the time duration.
For example, I want to charge 3 monetary units for an hour.
If the duration is from 0-60 minutes, the amount is 30000 and charges 30000 per hour.
If the duration is from >= 120 minutes, the amount is 50000 and charges 25000 per hour and so on.
The price for any duration will be calculated automatically according to the amount set.
Now the first time set is setted as Basic , It is the fixed price.
- For much easier you can also use the “Add offer” function for extend time (Figure 7)
Now you can also check the settings of the price selected on the preview tab , where you can see the price configured , the pc group selected and the member group selected .(Figure 8)