Set the prices according to your cafe rates and currency.
- To set the price click the “Setting” on the left side to open the settings page, then click the “ Define price” tab (Figure 1).
- You can add a new price by clicking on the plus button (Figure 2).
- You can set either a fixed price or dynamic price. For fixed price, enter price name, select “Fixed price” in price type and enter the amount per hour on the “Price#1” (Figure 3).
- If you want to add different price for different hours, enter the price at “Price#2”: select the hours and click the “Price#2” option. You can add up to 4 different prices (Figure 4).
Please be aware that this function requires you to specify the right timezone if you live in a country that uses daylight saving time. For example, Lebanon in winter is GMT+2, but in summer it is GMT+3.
- Or you can set the price in dynamic range, select “Dynamic Price” in price type, and then add the required prices; then click the “OK” button to save the changes (Figure 5).
- You can add more prices as required according to your cafe’s hourly rate (Figure 6).
From the above figure, we can know that prices change according to the time duration.
For example, I want to charge 4 monetary units for an hour.
If the duration is from 0-60 minutes, the amount is 4 and charges 4 per hour.
If the duration is from 120–180 minutes, the amount is 6 and charges 3 per hour and so on.
The price for any duration will be calculated automatically according to the amount set.
- For much easier you can also use the “Add offer” function for extend time (Figure 7)