Game ranking function tracks players and lists them with the ranks. You have to download “Overwolf” from IDC to the same drive as the iCafeMenu.
Overwolf will auto run on the client pc to collect game stats for the game ranking. When the Overwolf icon is showing on the system tray, the statistic will be collected, while members play the supported games.
List of supported games are:
- League of Legends (Only ranked game mode)
- Dota 2
Important: If Overwolf is installed on the image, you have to uninstall it using super client mode.
To check the game ranking do the following steps:
- Click the local rank button on the nav of CP (Figure 1).
- They can get coins in supported games only
- Fortnite + 9 coins in each win and +3 coins in each kill.
- League of Legends + 3 coins in each win + 2 coins per kill + 1 coin per assist - 0.5 coin per death + 2 coins if over 10 kills on game, 2 coins if over 10 assists on game. Also LoL has a modificator x1.5 for games on Summoners rift and ARAM.
- Then the game ranking page will open in the new tab (Figure 2).
- You can also view the ranking on the client side, refer to Login at client.
- The client can use the game coin to exchange gifts. refer to Set game coin price and use game coins.
Note: In case you do not want to show the ranking to the client, go to the edit settings and uncheck the “show ranking” option. Then click the “Refresh” button on iCafeCloud server application and reboot the client PC (Figure 3). But the ranking function will work anyway.