The game's ranking function tracks players and lists them with the ranks. Overwolf will be automatically downloaded with iCafeMenu when iCafeMenu is enabled. It will run on the client PC to collect game stats for the game ranking. When the Overwolf icon is shown on the system tray, the statistics will be collected while members play the supported games.
Overwolf will automatically update to the latest version. Keep in mind to let it finish updating on the server, so it doesn’t need to be done on each client separately.
The list of supported games is:
- League of Legends
- Dota 2
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
To check the game ranking, do the following steps:
- Click the local rank button on the nav of CP (Figure 2).
- They can get coins in supported games only.
- Fortnite: +9 coins for each win , +3 coins for each kill, and +2 coins for each assist.
- League of Legends: + 3 coins in each win + 2 coins per kill + 1 coin per assist - 0.5 coins per death + 2 coins if over 10 kills on game, 2 coins if over 10 assists on game.
- Dota 2: + 3 coins in each win + 2 coins per kill + 1 coin per assist, -0.5 coin per death, + 2 coins if over 10 kills in a game, +2 coins if over 10 assists in a game.
- Valorant: + 20 coins per win , + 2 coins per kill , + 0.5 coins per assist.
- CS:GO : +3 coins per win, +0.5 coins per kill, +0.1 coins per assist, -0.2 coins per death, -2 coins per loss.
- Then the game ranking page will open in a new tab (Figure 3).
- You can also view the ranking on the client side. Refer to Login at client.
- The client can use the game coin to exchange gifts. refer to Set game coin price and use game coins.
Note: If you do not want to show the ranking to the client, go to the edit settings and uncheck the “show ranking” option. Then click the “Refresh” button on the iCafeCloud server application and reboot the client PC (Figure 4). But the ranking function will work anyway.