The game's ranking function tracks players and lists them with the ranks. Overwolf will be automatically downloaded with iCafeMenu when iCafeMenu is enabled. It will run on the client PC to collect game stats for the game ranking. When the Overwolf icon is shown on the system tray, the statistics will be collected while members play the supported games, game ranking will count the points and coin after game end.
Overwolf will automatically update to the latest version. Keep in mind to let it finish updating on the server, so it doesn’t need to be done on each client separately.
The list of supported games is:
- League of Legends
- Dota 2
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Note:Only ranked or competitive games give coins.
To check the game ranking, do the following steps:
- Click the local rank button on the nav of CP (Figure 2).
- They can get coins in supported games only.
- Fortnite: +9 coins for each win , +3 coins for each kill, and +2 coins for each assist.
- League of Legends: + 3 coins in each win + 2 coins per kill + 1 coin per assist - 0.5 coins per death + 2 coins if over 10 kills on game, 2 coins if over 10 assists on game.
- Dota 2: + 3 coins in each win + 2 coins per kill + 1 coin per assist, -0.5 coin per death, + 2 coins if over 10 kills in a game, +2 coins if over 10 assists in a game.
- Valorant: + 20 coins per win , + 2 coins per kill , + 0.5 coins per assist.
- CS:GO : +3 coins per win, +0.5 coins per kill, +0.1 coins per assist, -0.2 coins per death, -2 coins per loss.
Note: Negative score doesnt not show in admin panel logs either give coins but also doesnt remove coins (we didnt add negative coin system when losing) you can only check the records on local logs.The game records will be upload in cloud once the game is over or when logout from icafemenu if player skipped to quit the game.
- Then the game ranking page will open in a new tab (Figure 3).
- You can also view the ranking on the client side (FIgure 4).
- The client can use the game coin to exchange gifts. refer to Set game coin price and use game coins.
Note: If you do not want to show the ranking to the client, go to the edit settings and uncheck the “show ranking” option. Then click the “Refresh” button on the iCafeCloud server application and reboot the client PC (Figure 4). But the ranking function will work anyway.