Use iCafeMenu without local server
without, local, server
Sometimes, you may not have a proper PC as a server. Follow these instructions to use iCafeCloud without local server:
- Install iCafeCloud on the cashier's PC.
- Download iCafeMenu from the games page. (Refer to iCafeCloud initialize, step 7)
- Click refresh on the iCafeCloud server application (Figure 1).
- Copy the iCafeMenu folder to all the PCs.
- You should repeat steps 2-4 after each update of iCafeMenu.
- Games should be placed in the same location on all PCs.
- Some functions like save games and fixes for some games cannot work properly without a local iCafeCloud server.