Order from CP
Shop page allows you to sell and keep records of goods easily. You can sell the goods to any of your customers.
To add items to the shop, refer to Add item.
- Things available are sorted in the shop according to the inventory group such as accessories, foods etc. (Figure 1).
- Order placement
2.1 Click the “add” button and the order will be displayed on the current order table, select the customer and payment method and click the “Done” button (Figure 2).
- If the stock of a certain product is 0, then the add button will be disabled.
- Items can be added with the “+” button on the row of the current order table.
- Orders can be cleared at once with the “Clear order” button.
2.2 When done, click the “confirm and print” button to confirm and print the bill or just click the “Confirm” button (Figure 3).
2.3 Then the receipt will appear, select the printer and click the “Print” button (Figure 4).
3. All the orders confirmed and pending are listed in a transaction history table (Figure 5).
Employees can see only the orders that are placed in their shift. Also, pending orders will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.