Shared license pool
In recent updates for iCafeCloud we have added a function to allow sub centers to access the license pool from the main cafe.
- Licenses added to the “License Pool” page in the main cafe (Figure 1).
- The licenses in the main cafe are accessible on the sub cafe when clicking the “Play with free license” button as shown below (Figure 2).
- If you have added any licenses in the “License pool” in the sub cafe, those licenses are only accessible to that sub cafe (Figure 3).
- The licenses added to the subcafe’s are not available to the main cafe or other sub cafes (Figure 4)
- If you have sub-cafes, then always add the accounts for the games in the license pool of the main cafe. So that the accounts are available in all sub-cafes.
- Licenses added to sub cafes are not available to other sub cafes or the main cafe.