Wiki Home License pools page Add license to license pool
Add license to license pool
add, license, pool
- Click the pool in which you want to add the account for and click the “Add license” button (Figure 1).
- Select the game category, enter the username and password. Then click the “Save” button. You can add as many accounts you have to the pool for the game (Figure 2).
- Do not use the same account for multiple games, as this will cause the account to be unlocked and available for other players to use.
Suppose you have a Steam licensed account named "account1" for CS:GO and dota2 too. If a client plays CS:GO and another client opens dota2, it will log out from CS:GO. So we recommend 1 license for game.
- The pool license should be added to games not on the launcher directly
- The type should match the game type. If the game is a steam game, then choose “Steam” in Type - dropdown.
- Please do not skip the steam id, iCafeCloud client will save your steam's data in the cafe server and can restore your steam's data from the cafe server if you login with the same steam account next time.
For steam accounts you should also disable Steam guard.
- The account will be added in the pool and will be used when users play the game using a center account from iCafeMenu (Figure 3).
- For battlenet, Type should be “Battle.Net”, enter email and password for the account and click the “Save” button (Figure 4).
Note: Once you have added an account in the license pool, you need to make sure that the game is set to the correct game type, or the license pool account will not be used.
- To check whether the game type is set correctly or not, right click on the client and then choose “Game” then choose “Edit Game” (Figure 5).
- Then, in the “Game type” field, verify that the correct game type is selected (Figure 6).
If you added games manually then you need to set the following the respective games
For Origin games set “origin” as Game type
For steam games set “Steam” as Game Type
For Fortnite, unreal tournament set “epic” as game type
For battlenet games - overwatch, WOW, destiny 2 and more set “battle” as game type.
- There is a button permit that makes the license free even if the user is playing. Button is active only if the license has the status "locked" (Figure 7).
- Now click the “Refresh” button on the iCafeCloud server interface and restart the client, then the games will be accessible to play using licenses from the pool.
- All the games that have a license on the license pool will be listed in the category "License games" (Figure 8).
- When a customer uses a license from the license games, it will be added in the cloud logs (Figure 9).
Add Minecraft license pool
To add Minecraft (JAVA edition) to the license pool, you need to make the game type “Normal” on the games page (Figure 10).
Then add the license to the license pool with type normal too (Figure 11).