To add an item to the inventory, follow the steps below.
- Click on “Settings” on the left side and click on “Inventory” tab (Figure 1).
- Click on the“+” button to open “Inventory” modal (Figure 2).
- Enter the Product Name, Barcode and choose Product Group, set cost price and sales price, coin price and poster for the item and click on the “Submit” button. (Figure 3).
- If you want members to order items from the icafe client then check the “Available for client orders” check box.
- If you only want to sell from your POS or sell from reception then uncheck the “Available for client orders” check box.
- If you set sales price “0”, the item will not show on the client side shop.
- If you set a coin price, the item will show up in the client shop in the gifts category. Read more about coins at Game ranking.
- If you want to sell the item with both money and coins, just set values in sales price and coin price fields.
- The new item will be listed on the Inventory page.
- When added the stock will be 0, you need to add stock to be able to sell.