You can add an offer based on time for members to purchase.
To add a new offer, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Settings” from the left panel, and then click on “Inventory” and choose the “Inventory items” and click the “Add offers” button (Figure 1).
- Once the “Add offers” button is clicked, “Offer” modal appears (Figure 2).
Active : Check it if the offer is active. If you uncheck it, it will be unavailable for clients.
Enable for client order : If it is unchecked, the client won't be able to order the selected offer.
Offer name : name of the offer
Description : description of the offer
Barcode of the offer
Poster for the offer
Time in minutes
Sale price : Cost of the offer for client
Coin price : Number of coins required for buying the offer
Priority : Set the offer priority as highest to lowest
Valid date : Set the starting and ending date of the offer
Valid time : Set the valid time period like 10:00 - 17:00
Valid days : Set valid days like : sunday , monday etc
Show time : Show the offer at shop and client pc so that it can be purchased at selected hours. *
Show days : Show the offer at shop and client pc so that it can be purchased at selected days
Expire days : Set an expiration time period after it is purchased.
After first use : Set an expiration time period after it is used.
Group settings (check Figure 2.2)
PC group and Members group : Can select certain pc group and members group for the offer.
Show time and Valid time accept any time interval, this means you can set show time in any interval between 00:00 to 24:00 or which goes past midnight (24:00) like 21:00 to 09:00.
If a customer already bought an offer, then you change the offer group settings, it will not affect his offer. So offer group settings only affect the shop offer.
After you fill up all the details, click the “Submit” button.
- The offer will be added to the offers table (Figure 3.1).
Now when accessing the settings page → Offers
You can easily move the cursor of your mouse over the offer name and you can check the offer settings selected .
- If you set sales price “0”, the item will not show on the client side shop.
- If you set a coin price, the item will show up in the client shop in the gifts category. Read more about coins at Game ranking function.
- If you want to sell the offer with both money and coins, just set values in sales price and coin price fields.