You can add an offer based on time for members to purchase.
To add new offer, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Settings” from the left panel, and then click on “Inventory” and choose the “Inventory items” and click the “Add offers” button (Figure 1).
- Once the “Add offers” button is clicked, “Offer” modal appears (Figure 2).
- Enter the offer name, description, amount of time the offer has and the price for it, set PC group and Members group Valid time, Valid date, expired days and then click the “Submit” button.
- The offer will be added to the offers table (Figure 3).
- If you set sales price “0”, the item will not show on the client side shop.
- If you set a coin price, the item will show up in the client shop in the gifts category. Read more about coins at Game ranking function.
- If you want to sell the offer with both money and coins, just set values in sales price and coin price fields.