When adding an item, the "unlimited stock" box should be unchecked in order to be able to restock or destock it.
How to stock an item?
- The item is already added, press the “+” sign (Figure 1).
- It will open the “Restock” modal (Figure 2).
- Enter the new amount you are willing to add to the stock and click “Submit”(Figure 3).
A cost estimate will be made. Therefore, ICafeCloud will determine the profit margin. like this:
If you buy 1 chocolate bar for $1 and sell it for $2, knowing that all 24 chocolate bars have been sold, you will make 48 dollars, of which 24 dollars are profits and 24 dollars are expenses(total cost).
- Once done the stock will be updated and be available for sale (Figure 4).
- System will auto remind you when the stock about to out of stock to refill it, you will find the notification in logs page (Figure 5).