Wiki Home Inventory settings page Restock item
When adding an item, the "unlimited stock" box should be unchecked in order to be able to restock or destock it.
How to stock an item?
- The item is already added, press the “+” sign (Figure 1).
- It will open the “Restock” modal (Figure 2).
- Enter the new amount you are willing to add to the stock and click “Submit”(Figure 3).
A cost estimate will be made. Therefore, ICafeCloud will determine the profit margin. like this:
If you buy 1 chocolate bar for $1 and sell it for $2, knowing that all 24 chocolate bars have been sold, you will make 48 dollars, of which 24 dollars are profits and 24 dollars are expenses(total cost).
- Once done the stock will be updated and be available for sale (Figure 4).
- System will auto remind you when the stock about to out of stock to refill it, you will find the notification in logs page (Figure 5).