- Download the iCafeCloud setup package from our website and put it on the desktop (Figure 1)
- Double click the setup package to open it, click the “Next” button until you get the “Install” button (Figure 2).
- Click the “Install” button to continue installation (Figure 3).
- Once installation is done, check the “Launch iCafeCloud” checkbox and click the “Finish” button (Figure 4).
- It will ask you to restart the server once, choose “Yes” on the prompt to restart.
- Once the server has restarted from the desktop, double click the “iCafeCloud” icon to open, iCafeCloud server UI (Figure 6).
- Click the “Options” button on the toolbar to open the “Options” dialog box, there you need to verify server IP, set the game saving drive and enter your license and password for iCafeCloud, then click the “OK” button (Figure 7).
Note: Please set static IP on the server side.
- Now, it will connect to our server and you will be able to access iCafeCloud Control Panel and from there magic starts. (Figure 8)