- Download the iCafeCloud setup package from our website and put it on the desktop (Figure 1)
- Double click the setup package to open it, click the “Next” button until you get the “Install” button (Figure 2).
- Click the “Install” button to continue installation (Figure 3).
- Once installation is done, check the “Launch iCafeCloud” checkbox and click the “Finish” button (Figure 4).
- It will ask you to restart the server once, choose “Yes” on the prompt to restart.
- Once the server has restarted from the desktop, double click the “iCafeCloud” icon to open, iCafeCloud server UI (Figure 6).
- Click the “Options” button on the toolbar to open the “Options” dialog box. Enter your license and password for iCafeCloud, then click the “OK” button, also check “ Auto update iCafeMenu over LAN” (Figure 7).
- Now, it will connect to our server and you will be able to access the iCafeCloud Control Panel, and from there, the magic starts. (Figure 8).