Reset admin password
If you forget the admin password and you are unable to access the ICafeCloud Control Panel,
1. Open iCafeCloud CP, then click the “Reset admin password” link (Figure 1).
2. Enter your license and click the “Reset” button (Figure 2).
3. A password reset link will be sent to your email address (Figure 3).
4. Login to your email account, open the “iCafeCloud password recovery” email and then click the password reset link (Figure 4).
5. It will open a page in your default browser window with the new admin password (Figure 5).
6. If you accidentally close this page, then you can check the password again in your email account, a new email will be sent with your new admin password when the web page opens (Figure 6).
Note: Sometimes the password may be reset twice and show you only the first one on the web page. In this case, use the 2nd admin password sent to your email as shown above.