Wiki Home Client Interface Client main board
Client main board
- Home Menu: Menu to switch between pages Home page, Games Page, Shop Page, Event Page.
- Sound: will open sound settings window
- Account Setting menu:
When you hover the user profile the drop menu will appear that contains (Figure 2).
- Account: to convert guest to member
- Refresh: to refresh ICafeMenu
- Mouse settings
- Display: will open Display Settings window
- Ask help: will send assistance requests to the center staff (Client can request for assistance 1 time every 5 minutes).
- Feedback: use this to provide feedback to the cafe owners
- Telegram group link
- Lock PC: will lock the PC, required password to lock and unlock it
- Logout: will end your session, you need to confirm checkout when you click the button. Only members and guest accounts can logout from the client side.
- Top Games Menu: This menu include top 5 games in the center
- User details: like name, offers time remaining, balance, bonus and coins.
- Center News: you can put news for center also videos from create center news
- Ranking: Will show top members names for this month with score
- Promotions: Promoted items is new feature to promote shop item in home screen
- Running games and applications: click the icon, you can switch or terminate the games.
In Games Page you will find:
- 3 types of arrange games First to choose which type of games you need to see, Second is favorite games, third is free to play games
- Search Bar to search for specific game
- Game border (Figure 4)
Now Game border will show the game name and choose the type for lunch if the game have license pool version
Shop page have some improve see this wiki to read it
This page for the games Events and tournaments to make member joins this events and read details about it
Switch Main Page
You can skip Home Page when client login and go to Games Page directly by enabling Show game page as default option in CP settings (Figure 1).