Add Steam games
add, steam, games
- Open Steam on the server side.
- Login to Steam using your steam credentials (username and password).
- Download the game from steam, let's take “Adventure Quest 3D” as an example (Figure 3).
- Scroll down and click “Play Game” (Figure 4).
- Click “Next” to continue (Figure 5).
- After some preloading click “Finish” to start the game download (Figure 6).
- Let the game download and complete (Figure 7).
- After the game has been downloaded fully, quit “Steam”.
- Now add game from the iCafeCloud server or CP, refer to: Add local games
- Always add the correct executable file next to the correct APPID provided by Steam by checking their Database at https://steamdb.info/ and searching for the appropriate game as shown in (Figure 8).
- Similarly, other games can be added.
If the End-User License Agreement (EULA) pops up every time you launch a Steam game, here's how to resolve it:
Run a super user session on any of the client PCs.
Launch the Steam games you want to play, accept the EULA as prompted, and then close the game.
You can safely shut down the PC and disable the super user mode to save the changes.
The next time you play the game, you won't be required to accept the EULA again.