Wiki Home Troubleshoots Fix issues of connection of online games
Fix issues of connection of online games
You can fix the issues of connection of online games by following ways:
- Disable windows defender firewall.
- First of all, search “Firewall” from the start menu and open Windows Defender Firewall (Figure 1).
- Click “Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off” option (Figure 2).
- Select “Turn off Windows Defender Firewall” for both public and private networks (Figure 3).
2. Change DNS
- Open the properties of network settings and click the “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP)” option (Figure 1).
- Set the DNS server as required (Figure 2). Refer to Free and Public DNS Servers for more detail about DNS servers.