The graphic view layout allows you to set an order of the PCs as they are placed in the cafe. So when a customer does not know the number of PCs, he can just describe to the cashier where the PCs are placed. Also, the cashier can find a few free PCs which are close to them.
- Go to the PC page, select “Layout” tab and click the “manage rooms” button (Figure 1).
- Click the “Add” button (Figure 2).
- Enter the room name and click the “OK” button (Figure 3).
- Now you can drag the PCs into different areas you have created and you can lock the customization by clicking on the “lock” button (Figure 4).
- When a pc is used by a member the name and time will be displayed on the context menu (Figure 5).
Note: If the remaining time is more than 24 hours, only ">1 day" will be displayed.
- Certain PCs/devices can be selected by clicking and dragging a mouse or ctrl + click the device/pc (Figure 6).