Prepaid session means the user will pay some money to use the computers for a certain period.
To start a prepaid session, follow the steps below.
- Open iCafeCloud and open the “Computers” page, right click a client pc where the user will sit, the choose “Start Prepaid Session” (Figure 1).
- Click on one of the buttons for time or money (Figure 2).
- Start “Prepaid Session” modal will open, enter the “Paid” amount then click on “Start” button (Figure 3).
- This will start the prepaid session for the user (Figure 4).
- Once the time elapses, the session will finish and iCafeMenu will lock the PC and show as “Standby” instead of “online” in “Computers” page.
- If all the selected PCs are prepaid, they work as bundle refund.
- If all the selected PCs are postpaid, they work as bundle payment.
- If all the PCs are not either prepaid or postpaid, work as checkout all PCs in one time.