Once you have created a package offer, you can use it for prepaid customers. It does not matter which priority the offer has, all offers will always be used first then bonus and money. Priority of offers only define which offers will be used first.
(Learn how to create offers Here )
To sell package offers to guests follow the steps below.
- Right click the client pc on which the offer will be used on, then choose “Start Offer Session” (Figure 1).
- Choose the offer the user wants and the click “Check out” button (Figure 2).
- You can add multiple offers to the same guest as well, to do that right click on the pc and choose “Add offer” (Figure 3).
- Then it will redirect to the offer list on the shop where you can add offers(Figure 4).
- The clients can have multiple offers, the offer that has higher priority will be used first, and then the next one.
- The offers that a member has is displayed as in figure 5.
- If you click the number of offers that a member has, offers will be listed in detail. Offer can be deleted with the delete button (Figure 6).
- If the offer is deleted, then it will be shown as cancelled in transaction history (Figure 7).
- All the offer transactions will be listed on the reports page as well (Figure 8).