Booking a PC
This function allows cashiers to create a booking of PCs and devices for members. So the only member who booked can use the PC/device during the booked time. Any other types of sessions cannot be started before the starting of the booked time or if the session overlaps or during the time when the booking is active.
Follow the steps below to manage booking:
- Go to the PC page on iCafeCloud Web, right click on the PC you want to book and click on “Booking manager” (Figure 1).
- Click the “Add booking” button to add booking (Figure 2).
- Fill the member name, date and time, duration and comment. For example: A customer called Tiger wanted to book a PC at 12 PM for 20 minutes. After that click the “Ok” button (Figure 3).
- It will show the cost, member balance and bonus and continue with the “Ok” button to confirm (Figure 4).
- Then the bookings will be listed (Figure 5).
- At the client login, a notification will appear about recent booking when booking is added (Figure 6).
- If the PC is in use, booking cannot be added.
- If the PC is already booked, postpaid sessions cannot be started.
- When the booking time is started, refund cannot be done.
- Start time must not be past and must be future.