Booking a PC
pc, computer, booking, console
Cashiers can create bookings for PCs and devices for members using this function. Thus, only the member who booked can use the PC/device during the booked time. During the time when the booking is active, any other type of session cannot be started before or during the booked time.
Follow the steps below to manage booking:
- Go to the Computer page on iCafeCloud Web, then switch to the “bookings” tab (Figure 1).
- You can choose which group you want to display(Figure 2).
- Hovering the cursor and selecting the plus “ + “ sign will create a booking with the specific time and device, and “+” button will appear(Figure 3)
- Press the “+” button and fill the information about your booking, Member name , starting time, duration (reservation time in minutes, drop list to choose one of the options), and comment then press OK (Figure 4)
- It will show the cost, member balance and bonus, continue with the “Ok” button to confirm (Figure 5).
- Then the booking will be listed and the “+” button will disappear (Figure 6).
- Click on a listed booking to open the edit dialog then press delete to delete the booking.
Note: you can’t edit the booking, only delete, so if you entered a wrong date or duration time, you need to delete the booking and add it again (Figure 7 and 8)
- Confirm the delete by pressing OK (Figure 9)
All the booking will be listed in this illustrator (X for time and Y for the PC name).
- Once you booked notification that from Booking offer will change to balance mode (Figure 10)
- At the client login, a notification will appear about recent booking when booking is added (Figure 11).
- If there is a member logged on before booking time, booking auto checkout members now when the booking time starts. (and notification will appear before 5 minutes from booking time to notice that the member will be logged out) (Figure 12).
- If the PC is in use, booking cannot be added.
- After using the booking balance it will auto switch to the highest priority offer if customer use offers
- If the PC is already booked, postpaid sessions cannot be started.
- When the booking time is started, refunds cannot be done.
- Start time must not be past and must be future.