Wiki Home Computers page Pause all sessions
Pause all sessions
When there is internet or electricity down for a few minutes or hours, pause all sessions function can put the time and cost of the sessions on hold.
Follow the steps below to pause all the sessions:
- Go to the computers page and click the “Pause all sessions” button (Figure 1).
- Continue with the “Ok” button to confirm(Figure 2).
- When the sessions are paused, you will see the “Pause” button change color to yellow and the status of the PCs will be changed to “Paused” (Figure 3).
- In the same way, click the “Resume all sessions” button (Figure 4).
- Continue with the “Ok” button to confirm (Figure 5).
- Paused time is shown when user checkout (Figure 6).