Postpaid session means the user will use the computer as long as they want and pay at the end of their session at the counter or reception.
To start a Postpaid session, follow the steps below.
- Open iCafeCloud and open the “Computers page, right click a client pc where the user will sit, then choose “Start Postpaid Session” (Figure 1).
- It will prompt you if you want to start the Postpaid session or now, click on “Start: button to start the postpaid session (Figure 2).
- This will start the postpaid session for the user (Figure 3).
- Once the user is done with using the computer, he can check out from the iCafeMenu himself or you can check him out from the web admin. To end the session and check him out, right click the client computer and choose the “Check Out” option (Figure 4).
- On the “Checkout” modal, enter the “Paid” amount, same as the “Total Cost” and click on the “Checkout” button (Figure 5).
- The session will end and the iCafeMenu will lock the PC and show as “Standby” in the “Computers” page.