1. From the "Settings" page of the Cloud Panel, you can generate your API key by pressing the create button (Figure 1). The api key expiration time is one year.
2. Click the "Copy" button and save your api key. It's only shown once.
3. API docs https://dev.icafecloud.com/docs/ (Figure 2).
4. You need to add a http header with the "Authorization: Bearer api_key" to authenticate the API access.
5.To add parameters on the API use Body and not Headers.[On postman can use Body , Form-data and add parameters. [Figure 3]
6. The API endpoint URL should always use HTTPS not HTTP. First you need to use https://cp.icafecloud.com/api/v2/auth/serverCode?licenseName=xxxx to get server code, then your endpoint is "https://" + serverCode + "/icafecloud.com/".
7. Notify balance changes to client PC. Once you've initiated the top-up API call, the next step would be to call the pushClientstatus API. This step is crucial as it ensures that the client's PC is notified of the update.