Wiki Home Settings page Use run command function
Use run command function
run, command, function
Follow the steps below to use run command function:
- Go to client settings >> select “run” in both “client idle” and “after client checkout” and set time in client idle as well. Then click on the “Save” button (Figure 1).
- Now go to the directory where the iCafeMenu is located and create a run.bat file.
- To create a run.bat file, open notepad and type any command like: notepad.exe and save it as “run.bat” and to the directory where the iCafeMenu is located (Figure 2).
- Now click the “Refresh” button on the iCafeCloud server interface and restart the client once to apply changes.
- Finally, when the client checks out the command will run automatically.