Point system and its usage
point, system, usage
The point system rewards points to members when they top up their accounts. You can use points to upgrade a member from one group to another group (at a cheaper price). Members get 1 point for each $1 (or your local currency) spent/top up in their account.
- To enable the point system, go to loyalty settings >> select enable in the point function option and click the “Save” button (Figure 1).
- Now, add a members group and set the maximum and minimum points.
Note:You have to create groups for points and discounts at the “member groups”
- Now, you have to “Define price” for the member group you created. To do so, open the “Define price” page and click on the “+” button to set the price, then choose your member group you created earlier then click the “OK” button to save (Figure 2).
- This is the smart way to change the price from group to group automatically. For example, once a member's points reach “2000” as set in the member group, the member group will be changed to a VIP group and the assigned price will be charged when they play
- Administrator or employee won't be able to manually modify the member group when the point function is enabled.
In client UI will be shown level too for the client to know what level he is in (figure 3).