Point system and its usage
The point system rewards points to members when they top up their accounts. You can use points to upgrade a member from one group to another group (at a cheaper price). Members get 1 point for each $1 (or your local currency) spent/top up in their account.
- To enable the point system, go to loyalty settings >> select enable in the point function option and click the “Save” button (Figure 1).
- Now, add a members group and set the maximum and minimum points.
Note:You have to create groups for points and discounts at the “member groups”
- Now, you have to “Define price” for the member group you created. To do so, open the “Define price” page and click on the “+” button to set the price, then choose your member group you created earlier then click the “OK” button to save (Figure 2).
- This is the smart way to change the price from group to group automatically. For example, once a member's points reach “2000” as set in the member group, the member group will be changed to a VIP group and the assigned price will be charged when they play
- Administrator or employee won't be able to manually modify the member group when the point function is enabled.