Wiki Home Settings page Run commands when member Login or Logout
Run commands when member Login or Logout
run, commands, member, login, logout
In the recent update of iCafeCloud client (icafemenu) we have added better support to run commands when member/user login to icafemenu or start a session from cloud panel as well as when member logs out or session is ended from Cloud panel.
- Create a bat file named “login.bat” as well as “logout.bat” in the “iCafeMenu” folder (Figure 1).
- Put your commands that you want to run during member login or session start in the “login.bat” (Figure 2).
- Put the commands that you want to run when session ends or member logout in the “logout.bat” (Figure 3).
- The corresponding commands will run when user login or logout.
- You can use login.bat and logout.bat to delete or clear data from previous sessions as well as close/exit applications that are open when a member logs out or another member logs in.
- Also, If you were using the “Run” option after checkout before, then you can replace it with using “logout.bat” as this does exactly the same.